“ Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.”
– Edgard Degas
I enjoy visiting any kind of exhibitions. It’s relaxing thing to do.
Art has a positive impact on humans. You don’t believe me?
I am going to prove it to you by pointing out some eternal truths about art:
• Art helps the brain find knowledge and even to understand itself
• It gives your thinking a break
• It provides you with new visual experiences
• It makes you feel good
• It teaches you that problems have more than one solution
• Art helps you to tell a story, remember the past and people.
• Pictures speak louder than words
• It opens people’s eyes and make them see the world differently
Still don’t have faith in me? Well then I definitely recommend you to go to some place where you could be surrounded only by art. Then I want you to reread this post again. Be honest with yourself. Did I changed your mind? Leave a comment below if I did 🙂 .
Here are some pictures I took from one of the latest exhibitions in Tutrakan.