“ I love books. I love that moment when you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story that’s way more interesting than yours will ever be. ”
– Elizabet Scott
There’s nothing better than lаying in bed and reading books. I could do this forever. It really does helps me to forget about the world for awhile and chill, plus it’s good for your imagination and it can help you understand and relate to people better.
Trust me you’ll learn a lot of things if you read.
My summer reading list:
· Looking for Alaska by John Green
· ‘Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
· Divergent by Veronica Roth
· Heat Rises by Richard Castle
· И за Америка като за Америка by Марко Семов